Buy Now Rosemary Essential Oil 100% Pure – 30ml in Bangladesh at Best Price. Authentic Product and Quality Guaranteed at BeautyStore Bangladesh
Rosemary Essential Oil
Latin name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Reported Benefits: Insect repellent, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Astringent, Aphrodisiac
- Skincare Application: Oily skin particularly hair and scalp, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Massage Application: Muscular pain, arthritis, rheumatism, fluid retention, circulation and digestive discomfort
- Aroma/Vapour Application: Stress, anxiety, tension, headaches, nerves, chest irritation, concentration, colds and flu
- European Pharmacopoeia Grade
Derived from a 2 metre high evergreen bush, Rosemary is a member of the mint family of herbs and is one of the oldest associated with food and medicine with references going back to ancient Greece. Cultivated worldwide but native to the Mediterranean, Rosemary essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of the flowering tops (they need to be fresh to achieve this). An inferior type of oil can be produced by using the whole plant, a practice carried out in Spain.
Rosemary oil has an invigorating and stimulating nature. It’s effective on dry and irritated skin especially on the scalp. Is also effective for maintaining healthy blood. Rosemary is a rich, warm aroma that uplifts the senses bringing vitality to your mind and body when you are feeling run down.
It is used extensively throughout the household cleansing products, cosmetics and personal hygiene industries.
Blends Well with:
lemongrass, peppermint, tea tree and nutmeg
100% Rosemary Oil
Pinenes, camphene, limonene, cineol and borneol
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Note: For external use only. Do not ingest.