Buy Naissance Lemongrass Flexuosus Essential Oil 100% Pure – 30ml in Bangladesh at Best Price. Authentic Product and Quality Guaranteed at BeautyStore Bangladesh
Lemongrass, Flexuosus Essential Oil
Latin name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- 100% pure East Indian Lemongrass Essential Oil. Stimulating, uplifting and revitalising with a clean, fresh lemony fragrance.
- Up to 85% Citral, which is known for its antimicrobial and notable effect on insects.
- Stimulating, uplifting and revitalising with a clean, fresh lemony fragrance. Commonly used for acne and athletes foot. Must not be used directly on the skin.
- May help with, cellulite, circulation, digestion, aches and pains, headaches, colds and as an insect repellent.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Massage: Combined with a carrier/base oil Lemongrass may help relieve muscle pain and headaches. May also be used as a stress reliever and may also help improve circulation.
Skin and haircare: Lemongrass is used in many cosmetics. It has antiseptic and toning properties. It may also have antifungal and antibacterial properties.
At home: Can be combined with water to make air fresheners or used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
Insect repellent: Like Citronella, Lemongrass can be used to repel insects like mosquitos. It can be applied to the skin with a carrier oil or made into candles or added to a vaporiser or diffuser.
The stimulating effect of Lemongrass may help lift your emotions when you feel tired or stressed. Like many stimulating oils the energising effect on the senses helps your mind and body. Lemongrass is known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Contrary to popular belief Lemongrass and Citronella are not the same, although they are related. The constituents of Lemongrass change depending on where the plant was grown and the weather conditions during the growing season.
History and Origin: Used as a preservative for ancient palm leaf manuscripts. Although used as an insect repellent, especially for mosquitos, Lemongrass is used to attract swarms of bees by some beekeepers.
Blends Well with:
Basil, geranium, cedarwood, tea tree, lavender and coriander
100% Lemongrass Oil
Citronellal, geranyl, nerol, acetate, geraniol, neral and myrcene
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Note: For external use only. Do not ingest.
May cause skin irritation in some instances in some individuals. Should be avoided during pregnancy.
Note from seller
We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly attributed to it. The views expressed in the descriptions are not based on facts and benefits of our products may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field.